Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

The countdown is on!

29 days until the big day, and Chris and I have so much going on!
  • Chris and I are done with school next week. Woo! College graduates!
  • We move into our new house May 18 (more details to come I promise.)
  • I might have a job come next week (again, more details to come.)
  • My parents come to Phoenix a week before the wedding! I am so excited to see them, and then my best friend, Tiffany, comes into town that week as well.
  • Then we have the wedding on May 29, 2010
What a busy month! This will probably be the busiest month of both Chris and my lives :-)

One of the awesome things about our wedding date getting closer is the wedding gifts are beginning roll in. We have been blessed with amazing family and friends, who have been spoiling us with presents. We just received our bedding off our registry. I am so excited to put it in our new bedroom. Our friend Elise (who set Chris and I up in high school) sent us a beautiful spice rack. I cannot wait to cook yummy meals for Chris with those spices, and I will always think of her when I use it.
Please keep Chris and I in your thoughts and prayers this month. We seem to have our heads on straight now, but we might go a little crazy in a few weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment