Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Something Maroon, Something Gold

Thanks to those who have followed me to my new Blog location!

As I approach May my excitement continues to grow! I graduate from Arizona State University on May 14th!!!! I am getting married on May 29th!!!!!! I leave for my honeymoon on June 4th!!!!! And hopefully I will come home to a job (fingers crossed my job interviews go well.)

This week Chris and I are working on getting all our wedding appointments scheduled.
  • We are meeting to finalize the menu and bar selections at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass.
  • We have to meet with our photographers: Joshuasky photography.
  • We have to pick the music and discuss the timeline with our DJ: Mike from Event Centrale.
  • Chris and I are going to Men's Wearhouse with the Groomsmen this Saturday. I am excited to see the boys in their tuxes!
  • I am trying to make rehearsal dinner invitations, but they keep getting pushed aside by homework.
  • We also have to get the headcount in to the florist, baker and the resort by May 8. (So if you are reading this and have not RSVP please do.) :-)
I have two meeting with potential employers next week. I am excited to meet with them and discuss where I might fit in with their companies. I just hope these meetings will result in a job. I really love working in the PR/Marketing field, and I do not want to have to work at Walmart.

That is all I have for now! I will keep you posted as I venture into May!




No comments:

Post a Comment