Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bridal Showers

Spices, detergents, and gadgets galore,
There are never enough, you can always use more.
If you bring a little item our bride you would please.
Wrap it in tissue paper, and your name do not tell
It's just a little something to wish her well.




Wine plus a few of my greatest friends equals an amazing bridal shower. My friends Vicki and Kali threw me a Wine and Baking themed bridal shower on Friday night. These girls went all out. Each of the guests brought a bottle of wine, which was covered so we could not see the label. We did a wine tasting and chose our favorite and least favorite wine. The girls had also prepared a delicious spread of bread, cheese, sandwiches and other finger foods. Since I am known amongst my friends as the baker, they all brought me their favorite recipes and other baking supplies. As a little joke they made me make brownies for the party at party.

They also got creative with the games. They asked Chris 40 questions about himself, and I had to see how many I could answer correctly about him. As much as I truly love Chris I did terrible answering the questions.

Let's just say at my bridal shower we ate, drank and we were very merry! Thank you to my amazing friends for such a wonderful evening!!!



I have been blessed with my friends and family throwing showers for me. My sister, Mom, cousin and my Aunt threw me a shower last summer. They did a kitchen theme. All the games had to do with Kitchen items or Chris and I. And they tied in my colors blue and yellow into everything!
Chris' mom and sister-law, Kim (who is also my bridesmaid) threw a Breakfast at Tiffany's themed shower. Kim and Eva were very creative with the favors, the cake and the games. Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favorite movies, and it was so amazing to have it be my bridal shower theme.




No comments:

Post a Comment